From the beginning of the summer I was asked to write about swimsuits. But apparently, only the holiday spodvig me on this material. So, today we will talk about three trend directions in bathing suits. Immediately make a reservation, in fact, there is much more acute current trends. But many of them do not become massive due to their inconvenience to the usual beach life. There are a lot of models of swimsuits that are good for a photo in instagram, but faintly fit, for example, a beach-resting mom with children. Therefore, I am now talking about convenient and practical trends.
The first trend is sport.
This can be as one-piece swimsuits, or consisting of two parts. Most of all they remind us not the usual bikini or body, but rather a sports form for beach volleyball, for example.
– the top of the swimming pool is more like a sports T-shirt or even a T-shirt.
– finishing with contrasting edges and stripes.
– mesh, zippers and other sporting details.
The second trend is a glamorous retro. Swimsuits, similar to models with pin-up pictures.
Landmark – Marilyn Monroe in her draped swimsuit, more like a bandage dress.
For myself in this style, I have been choosing a model with a drape in the center of MARKS & SPENCER for a year now. They repeat this model every year in different colors. And I love her very much regardless of fashion. But now it is generally perfectly in the trend.
Variations of the model vary slightly, but the idea remains
– drapes, small bows
– The melting is low cut on the hips and often has a high waist.
– decor in the form of stitches, buttons.
The third direction I provisionally called “Hippies in Jamaica”. Relaxed image, carefree and gay.
– lack of clear lines (stitching, bones, isolated cup). – psihodelichesky prints and bright floral drawings. Sometimes this is not expressed in the bathing suit itself, but in the accessories in the first place – pareos, bags, kerchiefs in the hairdo and so on.
In this direction there are swimsuits, crocheted. It looks sometimes interesting, but I would not advise stopping the choice on this one. If only it’s not your twentieth swimsuit just for a beautiful beach photo.